Get Care by Phone or Video Chat
Telehealth lets you connect with a doctor:
- Any time of the day, any day of the week
- From your home or anywhere
- By phone or video chat
- For free (copay applies for any prescriptions)
If you need a prescription, the doctor can phone one to the pharmacy of your choice.
Telehealth can be used for minor illnesses like:
- Sinus infections
- Cold and flu
- Ear infections
- Pink eye
- Sore throat
- and more!
Here’s how to use it:
- Register before you need care, so accessing care is faster and easier when you need it.
- When you need a doctor, contact your provider via computer or phone.
For registration instructions and contact information, click the button with the name of your medical carrier below.